Tax Preparation Done Right
WARNING: IRS Audits Rapidly Increasing…How Confident Are You That Your Return is Accurate? Could You be Missing Potential Deductions?
10 million tax payers missed out on a chance to get a bigger refund last year simply because they neglected to fill out one line on their tax return. Will you miss a similar opportunity this year?
Today’s tax laws are increasingly complicated and the rules for deductions and credits change year by year. Are you aware of all the deductions and credits that might be available to you this year, even on the most basic of tax returns? Perhaps you feel secure in your do-it-yourself tax preparation software, but let’s face it… There is no substitute for an experienced tax professional who can answer your questions and ask you the questions that might be key to saving you tax dollars.
With our tax preparation and return services you get:
- Assurance that your return has been checked and double-checked for mathematical accuracy and errors that are commonly flagged by the IRS, resulting in fewer chances for contact by the IRS.
- Tips for better managing your payroll withholding so that you can have the advantage of greater income all year long, rather than loaning that money to the government and waiting for it to come back in the form of your yearly tax return.
- A list of common deductions that may benefit you in the coming year, and tips for limiting your future tax liability.
- Electronic filing for a quicker refund.
Tax Planning For Big Savings
Would You Like to Shrink Your Yearly Tax Burden?
Our Proprietary Plan Will Minimize Your IRS Liability.
Our tax professionals focus on mastering the nuances of tax law, complex tax codes and staying up-to-date on changes that will affect your tax returns throughout the year.
We do this because we know that planning is the key to valuable tax savings and we want to help you plan for greater income by implementing tax savings strategies throughout he year that will benefit you all year long.
Our clients pay the least amount of taxes allowable by law because we help them look for ways to minimize their tax burden. Let us help you, too!
Did you know, for instance, that you can…
- move your income into lower tax brackets by splitting income among family members or legal entities.
- shift income and/or expenses to different years in order to best take advantage of lower rates.
- defer tax liability through some types of investment options.
- avoid tax liability through some types of investment options, both on the federal and state level.
- increase your tax deductions by purchasing things that you enjoy.
These, and other Tax Saving Strategies, will help you:
- benefit from the growth and savings of your own assets by keeping them out of the government’s hands.
- reduce taxes on investments so that you can grow your money quicker.
- keep more of what you make by reducing your taxed income.
- defer income in order to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- understand estate taxes and planning so that your family gets to keep more of what you make.
- give money while reducing taxes to maximize your giving potential.
- plan for retirement in ways that best benefit you rather than the IRS.
When you become our client, you are paying for a service that will pay you back. Most of our clients experience tax burden relief, as well as time saved and peace of mind. Our fees are often paid back through the reduced tax liability you will enjoy as part of our planning and legitimate tax savings strategies.
IRS Representation For You
“Take on” the IRS Without Lifting a Finger!
There is nothing more time consuming than a “crash course” in tax law when the IRS decides to audit your return. Just the time it takes to gather the documentation supporting every line item on your tax return is substantial, never mind the additional time it will take you to learn about tax laws. And when that audit letter arrives in the mailbox, you WILL spend the additional time because you know that by not complying with the auditor’s every request, you will likely end up with a hefty tax bill complete with interest and fees for tax deficiency.
Meanwhile, your business and your personal life will suffer.
An IRS Tax Auditor is trained to pick apart a tax return and scrutinize every line. It’s an auditor’s job to extract every scrap of information that you are legal obliged to provide. Tax Auditors are the experts of the world of tax returns and you are an expert of… well, something else. Would you hire a novice to come in and run your business, to compete against your expert competitors? So why meet the IRS on your own?
Our clients rarely have to do more than forward us an IRS Notification of Audit Letter-should one arrive. As part of our expert tax preparation services, we take on the IRS for you. We handle the paperwork, the questions, the scrutiny, and the intimidation factor while you go on about your business as usual.
If you have received an IRS Audit Letter, go ahead and fill out the form at the bottom of this page. One of our tax specialists will be in touch with a FREE CONSULTATION.